Project Coordinator: Elaine Clark, Perinatal Nurse Consultant for NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
A forum of health professionals in Scotland who work with pregnant women, new mums, and their families and carers. Our members also include women who have experienced maternal mental health issues and their families.
- For those affected, including mums, partners, and families
- For the professionals and practitioners who provide care
- About who can help you and where
- About what perinatal mental health means
MMHS works to
- educate the public, and the medical profession, about postnatal mental health;
- improve services for you in your local NHS boards;
- bring practitioners, patients, and families together to make sure your voice is heard;
- advance the profession of maternal mental health care.
Find out more here: http://maternalmentalhealthscotland.org.uk/
On Facebook: Maternal Mental Health Scotland Change Agents
Or tweet @MMHScot
Categories: Mental Health